Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Got a JOB!

I finally found a job at Anthropologie! I'm so excited, I've been jobless for way too long so its good to get back into the working world.
So the store was a brand new store it hasn't even opened yet, so the past ten days I have been going in everyday along with a handful of other girls and working our butts off for 8+ hours! I never knew how much work went into opening a store, especially a store like Anthro. The first day we went into a completely empty store, we unpacked EVERYTHING! It was crazy. Everyday I had a new task to do. It was pretty awesome to go in and learn something new. The talent and creativity that goes into this store is amazing I had no idea! I'm so happy to be working again and especially working with such great product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment