Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cape Cod

So about every four months Mike has to go to Cape Cod for work. Luckily I have been able to go with him. This week was our third time going and I was so excited because it would be summer this time ( every other time we were there in the winter). WRONG. We hit a week of bad weather. The week prior was in the 90's, while we were there it was cold and probably a high of 56 degrees. Well we had a good time anyways. While Mike is working I usually go shopping at the mall. This week I drove to Chatham. It was so pretty. No wonder people from all over travel to see the Cape. Nice houses, nice beaches who wouldn't love it.



I wish so badly I had one of these houses. You can't really see in the picture but they were HUGE!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to come out yay! Glad to see new pics!

    ReplyDelete