Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Some recent adventures

Back in April miss Kim Edwards invited a bunch of us girls to take on the challenge of running across Rhode Island. I thought in my head "no way am I doing that" well I did (minus a few miles)  We ran 3 miles a day it took about a month but I am so glad I did this. It was actually fun we had a good time! I wish I had more pictures of our run. We ran through the city, on the side of a busy road, at one point we had a police officer direct cars out of our way. Once we got through the busy parts our run was beautiful.
This was an old school house we stumbled upon. So crazy to think how old things are out here
Made it to Connecticut

After this run we wanted to do a run run all together, Kim had the idea of running the cliff walk in Newport  3.5 miles so we did it a couple weeks ago. I died luckily we had pretty views!

Treating ourselves to a nice lunch after a 5K
Views from our run
All of us Kim Lori Marissa Linsi Melissa Julie and me
So much fun! I will miss these lovely ladies when we move!
 I was an idiot and left my car keys in the starting car so Kim and I attempted to hitch hike back to the car but chickened out, a little lady overheard us talking and gave us a ride haha she saved the day.

1 comment:

  1. I like the one with all of us at the restaurant because it makes it look like I ordered a salad! lol If only they knew what I really ordered...

    ReplyDelete