Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer time is here! wahoo


If you know me then you know I LOVE summer. It's the best time of the year especially when you have Boston, New York, and the beach all right around the corner! We've already been having the best summer ever! Starting off right a much needed one last trip to Boston with Kim! We had full intentions of getting a picture in the city, this is what we got haha. Also we had our first beach trip of the summer! It was perfect weather I already am itching to go back! Next stop......PARIS!!






2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love your beach curl hair!!! It makes me so super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I can't believe you are one of the LUCKY girls who gets that! Others have to make their own concoctions (spelling?) from Pinterest posts.

    ReplyDelete